Need a Wednesday fashion fix? We search the style headlines, so you don’t have to!
Miley Cyrus says she’s launching a Wal-Mart line with Max Azria — the next stop on her world domination tour.
Because we feel better about ourselves when hot celebs look bad. Here’s Megan Fox, channeling Marilyn Manson.
We thought the recent space-age trend at fashion shows was kinda fun, kinda quirky. Celebs like Beyonce and Sienna Miller have even been rocking the style. But this one is just ridiculous.
Like Nicole Richie actually has to wear maternity clothes. Please. Nonetheless, she’s designing a line for A Pea in the Pod.
And poor Kate Gosselin. Her Wal-Mart clothing lineis on hold. She should talk to Miley.
- Links We Love – Royal Wedding, Socks and Skirts & Miley Cyrus
- Fashion round-up: new Project Runway cast, beer and Bruno!
- Style envy – is it bad that I want to look like this teen?
- Fashion round-up: Bravo’s fierce new show, Mizrahi and Lacroix!
- Fashion round-up – Twilight, The September Issue & Posh Spice!